Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hope

Last week was a crazy one. I found out that my three little chairs (as seen on this page) will be featured in an article in Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine!! This was exciting news for me and I had to ship those little chairs to Massachussets the next day!!! The need to be there by March 7th so I am a bit anxious that Canada Post will help me make that deadline. Plus with customs you never know!! We carefully packed the chairs in bubble wrap so I am sure they will make the journey unharmed!!! I will be excited to see them on the glossy pages of a magazine.

I finished my chunky book submission for Art Chix Studio and I think they turned out pretty good!!! Emily Dickinson's "The Sea Mew"was the poem that I used in the 4X4 collages!!!

2 comments:

Gina M Smith said...

Ooh-I'm doing that book too, I'd better get busy. Well, we'll be in it together. Hope you get your journal soon, and congrats on CPS!! That is so exciting!

Jodi Peary said...

Congratulations on the Chairs in CPS!!!!! Do you do special workshops at the library, where you work? They would be sold out!
jodi