Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On a Roll





Yesterday I was stumped as to what kind of art to make. I have recently been doing 4X4 collages and I like the amount of space that the size allows. I tried my hand at inchies and, in my opinion, failed miserably. ATC's are better for me and I am finding out that this 4X4 is the standard size for chunky books and have recently signed up for two swaps!! I can hardly wait as one has 76 participants in it. I'm sure I will be absolutely sick of putting together my page for the swap 76 times but I'm excited about getting so many pages back!!!
Anyway, I found this awesome piece of paper in my "stash" and decided to make some more little collages. These are the results!!! I am planning on making cards out of them as I love the messages they send. I think these would make perfect cards for some of my friends and to have a few on hand that are home made would add a really nice touch!!!
It's funny how some days I can't think of anything to make , and other days I just go like crazy. I guess that's all part of the creative process. "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't." Creating is so much fun and it gives such an outlet for emotions!!! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't create!!!

1 comment:

Gina M Smith said...

This is such a cool series!