Tuesday, March 25, 2008

An Artful Life




It's funny....I only seem truly happy when I'm doing art, thinking about art or planning for art. Fortunately I have a wonderful husband who is patient and understanding about that and will do (almost) anything to support my art habit!!! Altered art is such a great occupation for my mind - I can create any world that I wish out of my art (places where paper dolls come alive or where cats have angel wings and crowns). I'm sure every artist understands this intuitively.


I am feeling very poignant about my life today. Things are about to change and change fast. My career is taking off. April 1st will be my last day as Library Technician in a high school as I go out to TEACH!!!! This has been my dream forever and it's coming true. I have to be content with that, and to trust the unknown.

1 comment:

Loudlife said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I think teaching is one of the most admirable professions - and definitely the most important.

Laurie